The scarecrow’s evil knows no bounds …
Having failed to save her friends from the scarecrow’s malevolence, Sullyan plunges into despair. Reen holds all the aces and nothing now, it seems, can prevent him from wreaking utter destruction. Nevertheless, she must try one last time, cast her life away if necessary, to avenge her loved ones. She marshals her forces and marches on Bordenn.
Yet Reen has usurped the power of a Master Artesan, and knows everything Robin once knew. Luring Sullyan to Bordenn is his only desire. The scarecrow squats in his lair, avid for Sullyan’s power, holding one final bargaining chip to force her into surrender. Her only glimmer of hope lies in a vague reference contained in the ancient diary of a long-dead Supreme Master—that, and a whispered message from a familiar spirit.
Yet even hope has its price, and life demands life in return.
Find All of Author Cas Peace’s Books on:
Cas lives in the lovely county of Hampshire, southern UK, where she was born. On leaving school she trained for two years before qualifying as a horse-riding instructor. During this time she also learned to carriage-drive. She spent thirteen years in the British Civil Service before moving to Rome, Italy, where she and her husband, Dave, lived for three years. They enjoy returning whenever they can. Cas supports many animal charities and owns two rescue dogs. She has a large collection of cacti and loves gardening. She is also a folk singer/songwriter and is currently writing and recording nine folk-style songs to accompany each of her fantasy books. You can listen to and download all the songs from her website: www.caspeace.com
See the video of her performing live at the King’s Envoy book launch here:
Find out more at her website: www.caspeace.com
Connect with the Author here
~ Author Facebook ~ Facebook ~ Website ~
~ Blog ~ Amazon ~ Reverbnation ~
Top Ten List
- Anything to do with animals, especially dogs and horses. My favorite horse breed is the Friesian, which is why I put one in my novels. I also own two rescue dogs and support many animal charities.
- Singing, especially folk-style songs. I also sing in my local church choir.
- Dragons and (I have to admit!) unicorns. I have collected figurines and statues of dragons and unicorns since I was small and have a vast collection, some of which live outdoors. But I don’t like “twee”, only ones that look like they could be real.
- Reading, especially fantasy and sci-fi.
- Country walks.
- All wildlife, especially butterflies. I used to breed and release UK varieties, and belong to the Butterfly Conservation Society.
- Did I mention chocolate?
- Spending time with family members.
- Playing my bodhran (Irish drum). I can’t read music so decided to take up drumming instead! It’s fun and very theraputic.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page