12 Days of Great Summer Reads – Serial Hottie
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which her family and friends still tease her. She’s obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and likes to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband, four children, and a cat named Mr. Darcy.
Newsletter signup: http://www.kellyoram.com/p/email.html
Hockey-obsessed tomboy Eleanor Westley has never been the object of a guy’s affection before. So when the hottest boy she’s ever seen moves in across the street and starts treating her like she’s the center of his universe, naturally she’s going to be a little skeptical. But everything starts to make sense when girls who look just like Ellie start dying all around the city. Obviously the new guy is the killer, and of course he only likes her because he wants to slice her into tiny pieces. Right?
The more Ellie gets to know Seth the more she’s convinced he’s a psychopathic killer. Problem is, he’s the sweetest psychopathic killer she’s ever met. Not to mention he’s brutally hot. No matter how hard she tries, she can’t help but fall for him.
From the best selling young adult author of The Avery Shaw Experiment and V is for Virgin, comes a lovable, quirky, and wildly funny coming of age contemporary romance about a girl, her strange but hot neighbor, and the crazy summer that changed both of their lives forever.
Will Ellie find true love?
Or will her summer of firsts turn out to be a summer of lasts?
Grab your copy here:
- I went to college as a voice performance major
- I once competed in the Miss Michigan Teen USA pageant. (I did not win LOL.)
- I’m a baseball fanatic. (Go D-backs!)
- I broke my head as a kid and had to wear a hockey helmet to school.
- I own my own 10-sided dice for role-playing that no one but me is allowed to role.
- I wrote my first novel when I was fifteen.
- I’m a big fan-fiction geek.
- The Backstreet Boys were my 1D, and I was a total fangirl.
- I love Broadway musicals.
- I love to play golf. (Though I totally suck at it.)
names claiming them—or words, rather. The top ten names on the high score list now read: