Janet Snow only agrees to go out with the man she’d written off ten years ago because it was understood–no complications. But after a trip to the hot springs, a helicopter ride, and a proposal Janet has to make a choice…play it safe or trust that her first love could also be her last.
Tin Foil Tiaras:
Cameron Elliott has come to Snow Valley to coach Annalisa Drake in the Miss Snow Valley pageant, and prove to her demanding boss that she deserves a place at the prestigious Westbrooke Agency. But Annalisa’s handsome and protective big brother, Kyle, is determined to keep his sister from becoming a reluctant beauty queen. He insists some things are more valuable than a title and as crazy as it sounds, Cameron might just believe him.
Love in Light and Shadow:
Mercedes O’Shay has sworn off gorgeous men because they have a tendency to break her heart. When she meets her new neighbor, Chet Bauer, she immediately puts him in the Do Not Date category based on his well-defined muscles and stunning blue eyes. But the more Mercedes learns about the cowboy who reads classics and forges iron, the more she realizes the heart doesn’t see in black and white; it sees light and shadows.
Rebecca Dash would rather write about Jane Austen-type characters than hang out with her nerdy Chemical Engineering male lab partners—until a team of fire-fighters sets up camp on the lawns of the Starry Skies Bed & Breakfast and the devastatingly handsome, Captain Wade, catches her eye. Becca soon learns that there’s more to a happily-ever-after than flirty firemen with muscles the size of the Montana hills.
To escape being trapped in an unwanted marriage, Caytie Holbrook hides out at her uncle’s ranch in Snow Valley, Montana. She intends to stay long enough to inherit a trust fund her grandmother left and then move to Italy…that is until she meets Jace McAllister, an incredibly sexy—although somewhat grumpy—cowboy who threatens to disrupt her plans
A Touch of Love:
Annie Stirland has endured a lifetime of teasing, embarrassment, and isolation due to her speech impediment. When irresistible cowboy, Luke Wilson, seems to be falling for her, she’s certain he’s too good to be true. His ex-girlfriend reappears and confirms her fears, but Luke isn’t ready to give Annie up.
Tin Foil Tiaras:
Jeanette Lewis is a pen name used by author, Janet K. Halling. Dreaming up stories has always been one of Janet’s favorite things. Other favorites include her family, good friends, crisp autumn days, decadent desserts, and having adventures. Visit elidryn.com for more info on Janet’s latest projects or check out her author page at https://www.facebook.com/JanetKHalling.
Taylor Hart has always been drawn to a good love triangle, hot chocolate and long conversations with new friends. Writing has always been a passion that has consumed her dreams and forced her to sit in a trance for long hours, completely obsessed with people that don’t really exist. Taylor would have been a country star if she could have carried a tune—maybe in the next life.
Find Taylor at: www.taylorhartbooks.com │ Twitter: @taylorfaithhart │ Facebook: Taylor Hart
Love in Light and Shadow:
Lucy McConnell has always been a reader and a writer. Once caught up in a story, she disappears into a cave until the first draft is done. She writes fantasy, clean romance, Christian romance, historical fiction, and cookbooks (under the name Christina Dymock.) Her Christmas romance, Blue Christmas, was a top seller in seven Amazon categories on its own and in thirteen as part of the Christmas in Snow Valley Anthology.
When she’s not writing, you can find her volunteering at the elementary school or church; shuttling kids to baseball, soccer, basketball, or football, depending on the time of year; skiing with her family; wakeboarding; cycling; baking; cooking; or curled up with a good book.
Award-winning author, Kimberley Montpetit AKA Kimberley Griffiths Little once spent all her souvenir money at the La Patisserie shops when she was in Paris—on the arm of her adorable husband. The author grew up in San Francisco, but currently lives in a small town along the Rio Grande with her big, messy family.
Kimberley reads a book a day and loves to travel. She’s stayed in the haunted tower room at Borthwick Castle in Scotland, sailed the Seine in Paris, swam in the ocean at Cannes, ridden a camel among the glorious cliffs of Petra, shopped the maze of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, and spent the night in an old Communist hotel in Bulgaria.
Find her at www.KimberleyMontpetit.com or her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/KimberleyMontpetit. Kimberley Montpetit Author Page on AmazonForbidden (Harpercollins, writing as Kimberley Griffiths Little)
Cindy Roland Anderson is the bestselling author of clean, contemporary romance filled with humor, romantic tension and some pretty great kissing scenes. Cindy has a degree in nursing, and worked in the NICU until she recently retired to write full time. She loves to bake, not cook (there is a difference!) and enjoys spending time with her family.
Cindy is lucky to be married to her best friend John. They live in Northern Utah and are parents to five incredible children. Over the past few years their family has expanded by adding a son-in-law, a daughter-in-law and four adorable grandchildren. Cindy loves to read, almost as much as she loves writing. And she loves chocolate—probably a little too much.
To contact Cindy or to see other projects she is working on go to www.cindyrolandanderson.com or check out her author Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cindyrolandandersonauthor
A Touch of Love:
Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and driving boys to lacrosse practice, she gets the chance to write fiction. Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn’t snowing, she enjoys swimming, hiking, biking, running, and water-skiing.
- My favorite, favorite, favorite thing to do in the summer is pick up candy at fourth of July parades!
- I have 4 boys that break lots of things and force me to watch youtube videos on how to fix stuff.
- Though she grew up in Utah, Lucy didn’t take up skiing until she was 32. It still scares her to look down a steep grade, but since her kids are usually half way down the hill before she gets up the nerve to push off, she has no choice but to suck it up and do her best.
- She watched a horrendous amount of Christmas movies and DVRs them so she can watch them in the middle of the summer too.
- Lucy bakes…a lot! But, she swears chocolate desserts come out better when mixed with a little Elvis Presley music. It’s totally true; you should try it.
- She loves to belly dance and once performed a tribal dance in a coffee house with her husband and three teenage sons in the audience. The group dance became a solo when the other dancers didn’t show. You can often find her shimmying while doing the dishes.
- A die-hard lover of chocolate, Kimberley can eat a whole pan of brownies in a single day and loves ketchup on her spaghetti. It’s a childhood thing.
- She has won a few things on the radio, like $5000 dollars when they were poor college students, and a trip to Mazatlan when Oliver North, a family friend to her in-laws, called the radio station to win the contest for who knew the most
- Cindy once chased down a criminal in downtown Washington DC when she discovered he had just broken into several cars, including her mother-in-law’s. When the DC cops asked her what she was going to do with the guy if she’d caught him, she told them she wasn’t sure but wanted to tell him how wrong stealing was. That made them laugh, and one of them good-naturedly suggested her naivety might have something to do with where she was from as he pointed to the “I’m from Utah” T-shirt she had on. Incidentally, they also thanked her since the thief dropped two of the duffel bags he’d stolen out of one car in order to get away from the Utah woman chasing after him.
- Cami is training for her third marathon and is hoping being over forty and in the hefty honey’s division (the race organizers call it something nice like Filly division) means she’ll finally win something.
- Cami is much too obsessed with her four boys and loves watching them play lacrosse. From her 6’3″ 16-year-old defender to her 3’2″
4-year-old goalie, she cheers, drives hours to practice and games, bakes cookies for all the teams, and thinks lax Momma is the best title in the world.