A Valentine’s Day Book Blitz Countdown Day 2 – The Suspect’s Daughter @donnahatch @LovingtheBook
The Suspect’s Daughter
by Donna Hatch
The Rogue Hearts Series, Book 4
Donna Hatch is the author of the best-selling “Rogue Hearts Series,” and a winner of writing awards such as The Golden Quill and the International Digital Award. A hopeless romantic and adventurer at heart, she discovered her writing passion at the tender age of 8 and has been listening to those voices ever since. She has become a sought-after workshop presenter, and also juggles freelance editing, multiple volunteer positions, and most of all, her six children (seven, counting her husband). A native of Arizona who recently transplanted to the Pacific Northwest, she and her husband of over twenty years are living proof that there really is a happily ever after.Determined to help her father with his political career, Jocelyn sets aside dreams of love until she meets a mysterious gentleman with dangerous secrets. Working undercover, Grant’s only suspect for a murder conspiracy is the father of a lady who is getting increasingly hard to ignore. They must work together to find the assassins. England’s future hangs in the balance…and so does their love.
Connect with the Author:
Top Ten List
- I like cats–kittens are even more fun.
- I am a harpist and I teach harp lessons.
- Every morning after I get the children off to school, I go for a walk. (At least, that’s always the goal)
- I hate spiders. HATE. With a passion.
- Due to moves in my childhood, I attended 9 different schools. Being the new kid isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- I love cheesecake just as much as I love chocolate–chocolate cheesecake is even better. Caramel is a close second. Caramel-chocolate cheesecake, anyone?
- Currently I’m juggling: a YA dystopian aka speculative fiction, a YA historical paranormal, book 4 of my Rogue Hearts Regency series, and a new Regency trilogy.
- I am majorly claustrophobic, which is exactly why, when I had to give my super-warrior weapons master, Kai Darkwood in my fantasy Queen in Exile, some flaw or fear, I chose claustrophobia for his–I understand it.
- I love to ballroom dance. LOVE.
- I also love bodies of water of any kind–ocean, river, lake, stream, waterfall, backyard garden pond. It just does something for my soul. This is partly why we recently moved from the desert to Washington State. I even love water when it’s falling from the sky. Mermaid, anyone?