Series: Brass Series, Book 1
DANGER DOESN’T WAIT FOR LOVE
Release Date: October 6, 2015
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Designer: Claire Smith
As one of the top Assistant US Attorneys in the country, Savannah Walker is smart, ambitious, and she doesn’t back down from a challenge, unless it comes in the form of Noah Johnson. Savannah’s been in love with her best friend’s brother longer than she cares to admit, but risking their friendship isn’t on her to-do list. When building a case against a drug trafficker, she’s assigned to a DEA task force led by the one man she can’t shake. She has no idea if this case will bring them together or tear them apart.
DEA, Noah Johnson, risks his life every day. With a world filled with blood and bullets, he’s unwilling to chance Savannah’s life. Keeping her at bay for years, Noah has forced himself to never cross that line, but lately, he can’t get her out of his head. When an investigation into a drug trafficker reveals a mole in Savannah’s office, Noah will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
When danger lurks around every corner and passions are riding high, not even Savannah or Noah know if they’re ready for admission.
NEW RELEASE SALE
Amazon: US I UK I AU I CA
Kobo I iBooks
5 Things Readers Would Be Surprised to Know About Me
by Kaithlin Shepherd
1. I speak 7 languages. English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Russian. I had a thing for foreign cultures when I was younger, a passion I still have today, and that pushed me to learn new languages.
2. I am a die-hard action film junkie. I’ve seen them all, and if it has Steven Segal in it, I’ve seen it. If it has Jason Statham in it, I’m the first in line to see it at the movie theatres.
3. I met Prince William at the 10th anniversary concert for Princess Diana. He was so nice, and surprisingly, I managed to not make a fool of myself LOL
4. I’m a bit OCD. Everything I do needs to be color coordinated. I’ve been that way since high school, and I can’t stop.
5. I have 7 tattoos, and it’s become an addiction. I am planning at least 5 more. I also love my high heel shoes, do not try to take them away from me, it’s not going to end well LOL.
Kaithlin Shepherd was born and raised in Canada where she learned to figure skate and crafted a love affair with coffee. Growing up in a household filled by strong-headed women, she learned early on that life is what you make it. You’ve probably never met a bigger country music fan and in the words of Brooks and Dunn, she’s a die-hard ‘George Strait junkie.’ Constructing a world away from her real life, Kaithlin loves the feeling of creating a universe where her fans can forget about everything in their life. She loves writing about hot alphas and doesn’t shy away from turning up the heat with scorching hot sex scenes.