Cas lives in the lovely county of Hampshire, southern UK, where she was born. On leaving school she trained for two years before qualifying as horse-riding instructor. During this time, she also learned to carriage-drive. She spent thirteen years in the British Civil Service before moving to Rome, Italy, where she and her husband, Dave, lived for three years. They enjoy returning whenever they can.
Cas supports many animal charities and owns two rescue dogs. She has a large collection of cacti and loves gardening. She is also a folk singer/songwriter and is currently writing and recording nine folk-style songs to accompany each of her fantasy books. You can listen to and download all the songs from her website: www.caspeace.com.
See the video of her performing live at the King’s Envoy book launch here:
Connect with the Author here:
~ Author Facebook ~ Facebook ~ Website ~
~Blog ~ Amazon ~ Reverbnation ~
Taran Elijah’s quest for knowledge uncovers a plot that threatens the world…
Desperate to learn how to control his innate Artesan powers, Taran embarks on a foolhardy plan to acquire the teaching he craves. The military backlash his action unleashes forces Albia’s High King to send Major Sullyan as an envoy to the Fifth Realm. But a dark and treacherous power is moving through the realms and all will feel its influence.
Captured and tortured by the power-hungry Lord Rykan, Sullyan is trapped in Andaryon. Aided by the unlikeliest sources, the major formulates a plan to defeat Rykan and end his quest for the throne. But Sullyan’s strength is fading fast and time is running out. The only thing that can save her is Rykan’s mysterious Staff, which lies buried in the ruins of Taran’s cellar.
Sullyan’s lover, Robin Tamsen, sets out to recover the artefact, but the enemy is two steps ahead of him. If Robin fails to secure the Staff, Sullyan’s life, the Artesan craft, and the very existence of their world is under threat.
Top Ten List
- Anything to do with animals, especially dogs and horses. My favorite horse breed is the Friesian, which is why I put one in my novels. I also own two rescue dogs and support many animal charities.
- Singing, especially folk-style songs. I also sing in my local church choir.
- Dragons and (I have to admit!) unicorns. I have collected figurines and statues of dragons and unicorns since I was small and have a vast collection, some of which live outdoors. But I don’t like “twee”, only ones that look like they could be real.
- Reading, especially fantasy and sci-fi.
- Country walks.
- All wildlife, especially butterflies. I used to breed and release UK varieties, and belong to the Butterfly Conservation Society.
- Did I mention chocolate?
- Spending time with family members.
- Playing my bodhran (Irish drum). I can’t read music so decided to take up drumming instead! It’s fun and very theraputic.
Snippet from King’s Artesan
Robin held out both hands, palms upward. Drawing on his will, concentrating on the space between his hands, he called forth a shaft of Fire and held it there. Molding it to his will, he forged it until it became a glowing, flaming sword across his hands.
Sullyan nodded, pride shining in her eyes.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page
Loving the Book