Sixth U.S. president John Quincy Adams, a man who knew a lot about effective leadership, maintained that the most successful people were those whose actions inspired others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more. These people were the ones who left the sidelines, entered the fray, and threw themselves into life. They were the ones who forged a nation and achieved the impossible. They were the ones who truly connected to life, to others, and to themselves.
Today, the world needs human connection more than ever. It needs people who strive for deeper relationships, not just surface recognition, who come at life with the enthusiasm, energy, and excitement that bind people together. These people have a powerful impact on all around them.
Leadership guru Art Coombs combines fresh perspectives, profound experience, engaging information, and unforgettable stories into a simple formula that will result in rich connections as you live, laugh, learn, love, and lead those who mean the most to you. Begin today to live the authentic, abundant life you were meant to as you build and shape the connections that change everything.
Don’t forget to join the Tour for a deeper look into the book, reviews and more prizes!!!
During the past twenty-five years, Art has worked in leadership positions with a number of global firms and their call/BPO centers worldwide. Currently president and CEO of KomBea Corporation, Art has served for more than a dozen years developing and marketing tools that blend human intelligence and automation to improve call center phone interactions. Find out more about Art’s company, KomBea, HERE
Art has also served as executive vice president of business development and strategic initiatives for First-Source; CEO and founder of Echopass Corporation (the world’s premier contact center hosting environment, which was acquired by Genesys for about $110 million); CEO of Sento Corporation; and managing director and VP of European business development for Sykes Enterprises.
Art is a widely published author of methodologies for BPO/contact centers, outsourcing, and technical support, and has served in leadership positions at Hewlett-Packard, VLSI Research, a nd RasterOps.
What started more than twenty years ago with a presentation in Paris has positioned Art as a charismatic, innovative, and sought-after speaker across the globe. His authentic style of delivery, solid content, and practical applications leave his audiences ready to make a difference in their own spheres of influence.
Without a doubt, Art’s heartfelt and humorous insights captivate and inspire all who hear him. Now, with his number one bestselling book Don’t Just Manage—LEAD!, everyone can experience Art’s inspiring storytelling!
Connect with the Author here:
Ten Fun Facts About Arthur F. Coombs III
- I have never broken a bone.
- I have had dinner with President & Barber Bush.
- I own horses.
- I was officially arrested for “trespassing with a rifle.” I was 10, and it was a Red Ryder Daisey BB gun.
- I was 17 when I had my first kiss.
- I have 4 sisters and 1 brother.
- I started my first company at 28 years old. Video Data Systems. In the 80’s Video Dating was the precursor to online dating sites as we know them. When I would call prospects they would say, no thinks I have a partner, or I am married. I would say not Video Dating Systems. Video D A T A Systems
- I have notoriously small feet, and when I lived in Holland (the tallest people on the planet), the shoe salesperson would laugh and giggle and tell me that I had to go to the boy’s section to buy shoes.
- I hate wearing ties.
- I love coaching and teaching youth. I think it is a sin that teachers are not some of the highest paid professionals on this planet. We should make it so lucrative that our best and brightest are fighting to be teachers on all levels in our educational system.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page