4 August 2015
Gabe Book Tour
We are excited to release the 8th book in this serious!
Author Irish Winters brings us the In the Company of Sniper series for another gripping tale of honor, duty, and romance.
While The TEAM struggles to deal with the blow they never saw coming, ex-Marine Gabe Cartwright is assigned to protect Alex’s widow, Kelsey. Already haunted by the fear that he let his boss die, he vows to protect her with his life. Nothing and no one will get in his way—until bossy Nurse Sullivan arrives to care for Kelsey. Sullivan is anti-gun, anti-dog, and seemingly anti-the whole male gender.
The last damned thing he needs…
It’s her way or the highway.
Shelby Sullivan is an admitted control freak. She loves her new client, Kelsey Stewart, and intends to help her in any way possible, but has no use for her bodyguards. Not even the semi-charming Agent Cartwright will interfere with the perfect performance of her duties—until she disregards his protection measures and leads Death straight back to Kelsey.
Gabe isn’t the only one who’s haunted…
Irish Winters is an award-winning author who dabbles in poetry, grandchildren, and rarely (as in extremely rarely) the kitchen. More prone to be outdoors than in, she grew up the quintessential tomboy on a farm in rural Wisconsin, spent her teenage years in the Pacific Northwest, but calls the Wasatch Mountains of Northern Utah home. For now.
The wife of one handsome husband and mother of three perfect sons, Irish divides her time between writing at home, and travelling the country with her man while – writing. (Seriously, what else?)
She believes in making every day count for something, and follows the wise admonition of her mother to, “Look out the window and see something!”
To learn more about Irish and her books, please visit:
Website – http://www.irishwinters.com
Facebook – https://www.
TEN things I would like to do before I die
- Spend a month on the beach on a desert island while writing the perfect love story
- Go skydiving
- Visit Afghanistan. I’ve done so much research on this war torn country. It fascinates me.
- Spend a year touring all 50 states
- Take a class in astronomy
- Live better today than I did yesterday
- Learn a new language. Spanish, Gaelic or Chinese
- Hire a cook (Yes. I hate to cook.)
- Breathe deeper. Type faster.
- Continue to thank God every single day for the amazing flow of inspiration He has blessed me with.