Grandma’s Wedding Quilts Blitz Day 12 – Tad’s Treasure @ShannaHatfield @LovingtheBook
Edwardian eras, as well as the Old West as long as I can remember.
Tad Palmer makes a promise to his dying friend to watch over the man’s wife and child. Years later, he continues to keep an eye on Posey Jacobs and her precocious little boy. The only problem is that he’s not sure his heart can withstand the vow he made when he falls in love with the widow and her son.
Posey Jacobs misses her beloved husband, but her wrenching grief has given way to
hope for the future as she finds herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Tad Palmer. However, the infuriating man doesn’t seem to notice her interest and treats her as he would his sister.
Throw in a goat who thinks she’s a dog, a town full of quirky characters, and this widow has her work cut out for her if she wants one handsome cowboy to give her his heart.
Top Ten List
- Captain Cavedweller (my hubby… although technically he isn’t a thing, he still tops my list of most favorite anything ever.)
- Chocolate (Decadent and rich, please!)
- Roses (Pink are my favorites.)
- Music (I almost always have the radio on, and country is my fav.)
- Old dishes (I am a dish addict and I admit it. I probably need to enroll in some sort of 12-step program, but I’d most likely just find an antique store on my way there and come home with another serving bowl or teacup.)
- Sunsets (They are so, so pretty in our little corner of the world.)
- Homemade bread (Warm from the oven, scenting the whole house with that mouth-watering yeasty scent.)
- Quilts (I have several that I view as cherished treasures, including the one I used on the cover of Tad’s Treasure.)
- Rodeos (I grew up on a farm with a die-hard cowboy brother. Rodeos are such fun for us and takes me back to the summers of my childhood.)
- Books (My love of reading started in my childhood. I love books and all the fascinating, amazing places I’ve traveled between the pages of a great story.)