Forty 2 Days
by Georgia Le Carre
Publication: January 24th, 2014
Adult Contemporary Romance | Erotic Romance
• Welcome, Georgia! Forty 2 Days, the newest of installment of your debut series, The Billionaire Banker, is now released! How are you feeling?
This best describes how I am feeling:
• Describe Forty 2 Days in five words.
Sizzling, intriguing, meaty, hot, juicy… I know I’ve just described a piece of steak but… if it’s good, it’s good.
• Tell us about the romance. What can the readers expect between Blake and Lana?
Besides the hot, juicy sex, intrigue, suspense and secrets.
• What inspired the idea behind the series and behind this installment?
With the bankers taking the limelight as total shits – greedy, power-hungry psychopaths – naturally, I wanted to write The Billionaire Banker.
• So far, what was the most challenging part of writing The Billionaire Banker series?
Challenging. I don’t know about using such a big word. It’s actually been rather a fun ride so far. Long may it continue in this vein.
• How many installments do you plan on there being?
Well, I guess the series will continue until all the characters find true love.
• Does this book’s publication feel different from book one, your debut?
Yeah, it’s easier. Not feeling my way around in the dark anymore.
More about you …
• What do you enjoy and dread most about writing
Enjoy – no boss, messing about instead of working, looking out of the window for inspiration, visiting the fridge often, staying in my pyjamas until lunchtime, having a drink while writing, etc.
Dread – writing.
• Besides writing, what other artistic talents do you have?
Eating Jaffa cakes in perfect layers.
• Are you currently writing another book?
Nope, but plan to start very soon.
• Best piece of advice you’ve received and give to aspiring authors?
This too will pass.
*** FLASH Q&A ***
• Current Obsession:
This too will pass.
• Last thing you Googled:
I want to say Chinese sex manuals or something exciting like that, but the truth is: raised caps+how to make them.
• You’re stressed. What’s the first thing you do or reach for?
• You write best with __A FOUNTAIN PEN__ while __ALONE__ and in your __BED CLOTHES__.
• Inspiration hits, but you’re not home or near your computer. You _____.
Type into your mobile phone.
• Best writing resource:
• Guilty pleasure:
Going back to bed in the afternoon when I am not unwell.
• Automatic buy-list author:
• Favorite Erotic Romance
Gosh, too many brilliant erotic romance authors out there to choose
What reviewers are saying about The Billionaire Banker
“The author kept me on the edge of my seat and I could not wait to find out more! Le Carre is a master storyteller that will leave you in awe of her writing!” — Desere, CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE REVIEWS
From the very first page to the last page you can’t stop reading and you want to read more. It’s fast paced and very well written. — Ginny McMath, Goodreads Reviewer
“The first person present tense style of writing is interesting. Hard to do well, but seems to work here. The Billionaire Banker is a very good book, lots of sex, painful journeys, lots of soul-searching.” — MANIC READERS
“I enjoyed the book and thought that even though the story has been told before, this one had some very original ideas!” — Bec, BEC’S BOOK BLOG
“Here is romance, steamy sexual scenes and a strong and compelling plot.” — Mary Scrap, Goodreads Reviewer
“I recommend this book to all romance readers.” – Shirley Buchanan, ROMANCE BOOK HAVEN
“I have not read anything from this author and this was a very pleasant captivating read. I had a hard time putting the book down.” — Shannon, COCKTAILS & BOOKS
Grand Prize — One (1) American Eagle Silver Coin, $30.00 Amazon gift card, Mini Pair of Lara Bloom’s shoes, and an autographed copy of The Billionaire Banker
Event organized by