Montgomery, E.: Persecution, Book One Dyphillum Series
I was born in Williamsburg Virginia and raised in Yorktown Virginia so paranormal inspiration was easily obtained. I have 4 awesomesauce kids and an AMAZING husband. Currently I’m working on three books, all Paranormal Romance. I’m a google junkie and can find a pic on google to fit any conversation and will cyber stalk a topic till my eyes hurt if I am interested in it enough. Coffee and gummy bears are an hourly habit. Some of my favorites include: Reading (of course), writing (well duh), baking fancy shmancy cakes, painting and last but not least hanging out with the fam <3
- I am obsessed with Favicons. They are the little icon next to a websites name in the tabs on a browser. I like to make them pretty when I can.
- I have an irrational fear of all bugs, spiders especially but I loathe them all equally and turn into a crying ninja when I see them.
- I make fancy shmancy cakes, but don’t really like to eat cake.
- Stray cats are attracted to me like lent to static.
- I am a pediatric nurse and I LOVE my job.
- I have a fear of being murdered while in the shower, even when the door is locked I am afraid something will crawl out of the mirror or toilet so I keep my eyes open the whole time…even when washing my face (it is possible).
- I listen to the same song on repeat the entire time I am writing a chapter.
- I totaled my first car going 3 (yes three) miles an hour.
- I love all things Wonderland (especially Johnny Depp)
- I totally believe in aliens. In my head I picture them all as Luxen aka Daemon (The Lux Series by Jennifer L Armentrout)
- When I see people’s pics on facebook or Instagram, I totally check out the background (their living room, car, kitchen etc.)
- I could eat avocados, chicken and watermelon for the rest of my life and be completely content.
- Short arm T-rex jokes get me every time haha!
- I have to have at least eight pillows on my bed or I can’t sleep. I sleep with 6 of them and they have to be positioned just right or I will toss and turn like a two year old.
- I had the brilliant idea of going by a pen name of Summer Rayne until I said it out loud and ugly laughed at how ridiculous it was.
- I have the mouth of a seasoned sailor. Except around my grandma, mom and kids…well sometimes the kids push it but I don’t make it a habit lol
- I can find a picture that will suit any conversation I am having within a matter of seconds.
- I have an issue with whiteboards. I will redo them a million times till the words/lines are straight.
- I’m an over-roller when it comes to toilet paper (I am running out of fun facts so it has come to the way I roll my toilet paper and for this I apologize)
- Writing 20 “fun facts” about myself has proven to me I need to go sky dive or something more exciting than cake and toilet paper. Thanks for reading!
Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7326382.E_Montgomery