I am pleased to feature author Suzanne Burke as my Rave Reviews Book Club “Pay It Forward” club member for Wednesday!
It’s a writers world, a world that seeks to explore and entertain
These are the words that greeted me when I first reached Suzanne Burke’s website. I learned early on that “Soooz” is her preferred salutation! Let’s see what Soooz’s world consists of!
About Author S.Burke aka Stacey Danson.
Well let’s see now. Soooz (My preferred name) is a Sixty something female lucky enough to reside in beautiful Sydney Australia.
I have a passion for writing that always existed, but I didn’t begin to write seriously until my mid fifties. Simply because I didn’t have the confidence in myself to allow that anyone would be interested in what I have to say.
I’m delighted that I was proven wrong.
My non-fiction works, “Empty Chairs” Book 1 in (Standing Tall and Fighting Back) series went on to sell extremely well, and remained on the Amazon top 100 for Biography and Memoir for over a year.
Book 2 “Faint Echoes of Laughter” did equally well.
Sadly my publisher closed their doors less than 18 months after my books release, and it has taken me almost 4 years to have the courage to self publish my work…BUT…here I am.
I have added to my books.
I discovered a delight in writing dark Thrillers with heavy Psychological overtones. Not for the faint of heart. They are fast paced and quite brutal. I’m so pleased they have started to resonate with readers and the reviews thus far are all five star. Color me content.
Here is the link to all my works on Amazon. I look forward to hearing from you.
Additionally, Soooz supports other authors and friends on her website.
Her Previous Posts:
- Welcome to Karen Ingalls; my featured author in the Rave Reviews Book Club ‘Pay it Forward’ for Wednesday. September 21, 2016
- Welcome and say, Hi, to Children’s book author; Maretha M Botha. A marvelous collection to add to your Christmas or any other list for the younger folks. September 19, 2016
- Acts Beyond Redemption, on Lisa Burton Radio September 19, 2016
- Book Review: “Shadow of The Drill.” by Rhani D’Chae. September 7, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: “Invasion”by Authors Poppet and Mary E. Palmerin. September 4, 2016