Resurrecting Harry Book Blitz
by Constance Phillips
Genre: Historical Romance
In order to save the only woman he’s every loved from self-destruction, Harry puts his afterlife on the line by entering a wager with purgatory’s keeper, Jaden. He gives Harry a younger face and body, and a new name: Erich Welch.
If he wants to keep his new life, he must convince Bess to give up the promise she made to Harry on his death bed and call off the séance she’s scheduled on the anniversary of his death.
Will Erich be able to help Bess over her loss and will any good come from resurrecting Harry?
Nook | Kobo | iTunes | Smashwords
“This was a very fast read for me and kept me guessing to the very end.” M. E. Wilson
“Theirs was a love story that Ms. Phillips delves into in her novel.” R. Trogne
“Great story, new idea. All in all. Worth a read.” The Eternal Scribe
Resurrecting Harry was a 2013 Finalist in the Grave Tell Awards, Sugar Shack division.
Louann Carrol, USA Today’s Happily Ever After blogger, named Resurrecting Harry her favorite read of 2013.
- Even though I was born in Detroit, MI., I grew up in a small town very near the real small town that I set the Sunnydale Days series in.
- I like to say, I began writing stories about the same time I physically learned to write. Not too far off, I began piecing together a first novel at about age thirteen.
- Said first novel will never see the light of day. ::grin::
- My first published novel – Fairyproof – spent almost two years on my hard drive after an initial round of submissions before I decided to revisit the book.
- After a very quick follow up edit, I submitted Fairyproof to just a handful of publishers before it was picked up and published.
- I’ve always been a dog person and have only rarely been without one as a pet.
- I’m addicted to Diet Coke.
- Ditto for chocolate.
- To me, desserts come in only two varieties: Chocolate and cake.
- If you combine the two types of desserts (Chocolate cake) I’m in heaven.
- In my book, there is only one type and brand of peanut butter. Creamy Jiff.
- Favorite color: Purple
- Close second choices for Favorite color: red and black.
- My novel The Ultimate Catch was influence by my love of reality television, specifically The Deadliest Catch.
- I picture Keller (physically) from The Ultimate Catch as a younger version of Sig Hansen of Deadliest Catch.
- In doing my research for The Ultimate Catch and watching other Alaskan based reality shows, I’m very sure I will have future books set the great northern state.
- I never really considered myself a “car girl” until the show Fast & Loud came into my like…and its adorable main characters. Now, I find myself looking at cars in a completely different way.
- I’ve been looking for a way to include horses and horse riding into my books since my children began writing at a young age.
- The idea of featuring a hippotherapy facility in the Sunnydale Days series came out of some real life research into riding facilities.
- When my kids were younger, I was quite the night owl. My main writing time then, was between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- Not so much anymore. I’m usually in bed by 10 p.m.
- And my most productive writing time—when I’m the most creative—is between 9 – 12.
- They say the road to a man’s heart is through his stomach. If the same applies to women, mine is paved with pasta.
- The latest addition to the family is a Harley Motorcycle.
- My husband I are planning multiple long trips to take on the bike. The time on the back of the bike will be well used brainstorming more books.
Constance Phillips lives in Ohio with her husband, daughter, and four canine kids where she writes contemporary romance novels and paranormal romance novels.
When not writing stories of finding and rediscovering love, Constance and her husband spend the hours planning a cross-country motorcycle trip for the not-so-distant future…if they can find a sidecar big enough for the pups.