SEALed by Fate Book Blitz @catibbitts @MyFamHrtBookRvw
TITLE – SEALed By Fate
AUTHOR – C.A. Tibbitts
GENRE – Paranormal Romance with Suspense
PUBLICATION DATE – 2/1/16
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 54 pages (short story – standalone)
PUBLISHER – Entice by Booktrope
COVER ARTIST – Jennifer Givner at Acapella Web Design
Reece Davis has opted out of signing back on with the Navy SEALs. It is pack tradition to claim your mate before thirty years of age, and he can’t wait for Amber to be his.
Amber Dalton has loved Reece since she was five years old. He stole a kiss from her in kindergarten, and they sprouted fur that very night — which only happens when you’ve found your mate.
But Amber has a secret…one that she fears will cause Reece to reject their mating ceremony.
I catch her arm and push her back against the wall, lowering my mouth to hers. Her feistiness is back in an instant, and she bites my lower lip until I taste the coppery tinge of my blood.
I fist her hair and tug, causing her to gasp. Not in pain, but in pleasure, as a moan accompanies the sound. I slide my tongue into her open mouth.
It is only a few seconds before she responds to my kiss, her own hands grabbing my head to tug me closer. I lift her, holding her against the wall with my chest, as I unzip my jeans.
Hi! I’m a New York Times Bestselling author from the Midwestern United States. I’m an avid reader of anything romance! I’ve worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I’m more than a little addicted to a certain social media website…
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous happily ever after.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be… I like to call it “feisty.” I believe every story and character should be unique, and it’s something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heels, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/Blu-ray collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
This event has been organized & hosted by