Lynn U. Watson has incorporated her
love for Jesus and passion for essential oils into a three-volume devotional
Collection, sharing spicy and aromatic essences of Scripture. Her devotions
encourage you to diligently cultivate your heart and grow your roots deeply in
an intimate relationship with Jesus. Lynn holds a BA in Journalism from
University of Memphis, a certificate in aromatherapy, and is a practicing
She and Steve have been married since 1973 and call Bartlett,
Tennessee home. Their lives are blessed with two adult children, their spouses,
and five beautiful, of course, grandchildren. Jasmine, her tuxedo kitty, runs
the house. Her current work-in-progress is a novel inspired by a painfully
challenging event in the life of her great-grandmother, changing the course for
her family forever.
All three of the Cinnamah-Brosia devotionals in one ebook volume!
Fruits; spices; essential oils; & botanicals of all kinds sprinkled over
& planted on the pages of the Bible provide insights into God’s word. Our
Coffee Cottage’s fictional characters, Cinnamah-Brosia and friends,
courageously use the essences to season the world around them with an
overflowing measure of Jesus. All three volumes of Cinnamah-Brosia’s
Inspirational Collection for Women are featured in this single e-book.
“The Essence of Courage: Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit in Solomon’s
Locked Garden and in Your Heart”
As you breathe in the fragrant aromas found in Solomon’s Locked Garden (Song of
Solomon 4), you’ll harvest the Fruit of the Spirit and cultivate it in the
garden of your heart.
“The Essence of Joy: Filling Your Heart with the Aromas of Jesus’
The scents of Christmas invite our imaginations into the holiday season. What
emotions flood your heart when the holidays aromas waft your way?
You’ll meet women of the Bible and contemporary women (Cinnamah-Brosia and
friends) like you and me who will encourage you to discover the refreshing
essence of a life lived in the presence of Jesus. Let JOY fill your heart with
the aromas of His nativity.
“The Essence of Humility: Live and Love Like Jesus”
We live in a culture overwhelmed with disrespect, egos, entitlement, rudeness,
and offense — lives focused on self, rather than God or others.
Jesus entered our world and walked among us. He placed no importance on rank or
position. Jesus’ life reflected love because it reflected humility, and He
invites us to live and love like Him.
You’re invited to travel with Cinnamah-Brosia and friends once again to meet
real-life people — our contemporaries and those on the pages of God’s word, who
encountered the same real-life challenges you and I face each day. Learn the
blessings of a life lived like Jesus lived —- with love and humility.
Top Ten List:
- Early morning sunrises
- Gourmet coffee, served black
- Quaint little towns
- Unique hand-made jewelry
- Bright vivid colors
- Fresh herbs
- Botanic Gardens
As women we encounter multiple challenges, while simultaneously wearing
many hats. We need courage to face our challenges and commitments. In Song
of Solomon 4, Solomon ascribes the essences of his locked garden to the
courageous woman he has taken as his wife. This inspirational study will
provide an opportunity for you to discover:
• The secrets of the fruit, spices, and essential oils in Solomon’s locked garden.
• A deeper meaning of these fruits, spices and essential oil essences in Scripture by studying different women in the Bible.
• How others learn through their struggles and triumphs when you meet Cinnamah-Brosia and the women with whom she does life.
• Encouragement to allow the Holy Spirit to cultivate the essence of courage in your heart.
• Fun facts about the spices and essential oils, along with ways for you to
enjoy incorporating reminders of the fruit they represent into your life.
~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~
Pulled reluctantly into women’s ministry nearly four decades ago, Lynn Watson now treasures the opportunities that were provided to lead, encourage and mentor women through relationships and Bible studies. She wrote a few of the studies, too. Drawing from those experiences, along with years serving others professionally in the complementary healthcare field and her love for essential oils, Lynn delights in bringing her readers freshly inspired insights drawn from and focused on the many fruits, plants, oils, and spices mentioned in God’s Word. Married since 1973, Lynn and Steve call Bartlett, Tennessee home. Their home is filled with handmade treasures and lots of love for family, especially their five beautiful (of course) grandchildren.
Connect with the Author here:
Top Ten List:
- Baking bread from freshly milled grain has become a bi-weekly ritual in our home. The aroma, the taste, and the nutritional value are impossible to beat.
- Weather permitting, a friend and I enjoy early morning bike rides. Gloria is my tangerine cruiser. She sports a 1970’s vintage leather purse for carrying little things like my phone.
- A queen at the age of 5, I also had two princesses to attend me. The local businessmen in our community held a parade. My dad and grandfather owned a construction company. My doll house sat on the float with us. A banner proudly announced, “We Build Homes Fit for a Queen.”
- My grandmother had a vintage stove in her basement just for making fresh donuts. I loved to help, but my grandfather and I were often accused of eating donuts faster than we helped make them.
- For my 60th birthday my husband gifted me a hot air balloon ride. It was a dream come true around my 61st birthday when we finally experienced the adventure!
- I love chocolate!
- Between kindergarten and high school graduation, I attended 16 different schools.
- For a costume party once as a child, I dressed as an organ grinder accompanied by my well loved sock monkey.
- There’s little sun in my yard for growing veggies, but I always have an herb garden.
- K-LOVE is my favorite radio station.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page