I’m a retired high school English teacher. A devourer of books growing up, my profession introduced me to writings and authors from times long past. Through my studies and teaching, I fell in love with the Ancient and Medieval Worlds. Now, I hope to inspire young readers and those Young-at-Heart to read more through my Tales and Legends for Reluctant Readers set in these worlds—Ancient Egypt, Medieval Wales, and coming soon, a hair-raising adventure through ancient worlds in search of 5 rare Phoenix Feathers.
All of my books come with Free study guides and/or extensive Back-of-the-Book materials.
My husband and I love to travel. In 2008, we spent three weeks in Egypt traveling by local train from one end of the country to the other; in 2014, we spent three weeks in the UK driving over 1700 miles through England, Wales, and Scotland; and in 2016, we spent a week in Iceland. We’ve also traveled to Mexico, Jamaica, and Aruba. Our next big adventure will be to Greece and Italy.
When I’m not writing or traveling, our 4 grandkids keep us busy.
Their friendship put him in harm’s way. Will it be enough to save him?
Led by her heart rather than her head and without any thought for her safety, fifteen-year-old Guinevere sets out alone to save Cedwyn. And if she fails…?
Eleven-year-old Cedwyn’s trust in Guinevere is absolute. But will his sacrifice to save her and protect the littl’uns end with the loss of his own life?
Click on the covers below to find these books on your local Amazon page
Top Ten List:
A bit about me
· Retired HS English teacher
· Write Tales & Legends
· Love the Ancient & Medieval Worlds
· Sharing the Ancient & Medievals with kids
· For Adults: Read my books? I don’t tell if you don’t
· Love margaritas and smothered burritos
· Las Vegas: one of my favorite cities
· A night owl
· Lover of music—I’m a binge listener!
· Most recent concert: Mumford & Sons and Elton John
· Will travel to almost anywhere, anytime
· Top trips: Egypt, England/Wales, & Iceland
· Top 5 concerts: Elton John, Mumford & Sons, Sting, Paul McCartney, & Celine Dion