The Essence of Courage Book Blitz @LynnUWatson @LovingtheBook
As women we encounter multiple challenges, while simultaneously wearing
many hats. We need courage to face our challenges and commitments. In Song
of Solomon 4, Solomon ascribes the essences of his locked garden to the
courageous woman he has taken as his wife. This inspirational study will
provide an opportunity for you to discover:
• The secrets of the fruit, spices, and essential oils in Solomon’s locked garden.
• A deeper meaning of these fruits, spices and essential oil essences in Scripture by studying different women in the Bible.
• How others learn through their struggles and triumphs when you meet Cinnamah-Brosia and the women with whom she does life.
• Encouragement to allow the Holy Spirit to cultivate the essence of courage in your heart.
• Fun facts about the spices and essential oils, along with ways for you to
enjoy incorporating reminders of the fruit they represent into your life.
Pulled reluctantly into women’s ministry nearly four decades ago, Lynn Watson now treasures the opportunities that were provided to lead, encourage and mentor women through relationships and Bible studies. She wrote a few of the studies, too. Drawing from those experiences, along with years serving others professionally in the complementary healthcare field and her love for essential oils, Lynn delights in bringing her readers freshly inspired insights drawn from and focused on the many fruits, plants, oils, and spices mentioned in God’s Word. Married since 1973, Lynn and Steve call Bartlett, Tennessee home. Their home is filled with handmade treasures and lots of love for family, especially their five beautiful (of course) grandchildren.
- Baking bread from freshly milled grain has become a bi-weekly ritual in our home. The aroma, the taste, and the nutritional value are impossible to beat.
- Weather permitting, a friend and I enjoy early morning bike rides. Gloria is my tangerine cruiser. She sports a 1970’s vintage leather purse for carrying little things like my phone.
- A queen at the age of 5, I also had two princesses to attend me. The local businessmen in our community held a parade. My dad and grandfather owned a construction company. My doll house sat on the float with us. A banner proudly announced, “We Build Homes Fit for a Queen.”
- My grandmother had a vintage stove in her basement just for making fresh donuts. I loved to help, but my grandfather and I were often accused of eating donuts faster than we helped make them.
- For my 60th birthday my husband gifted me a hot air balloon ride. It was a dream come true around my 61st birthday when we finally experienced the adventure!
- I love chocolate!
- Between kindergarten and high school graduation, I attended 16 different schools.
- For a costume party once as a child, I dressed as an organ grinder accompanied by my well loved sock monkey.
- There’s little sun in my yard for growing veggies, but I always have an herb garden.
- K-LOVE is my favorite radio station.