The Holistic Gut Prescription is designed to be a simple guide to healing the gut, based on the following premise: if people give the body what it needs to heal itself and remove the obstacles to its cure, then within reason, healing will follow.
Nature Cure is not easy to employ, but it is usually easy to understand. There are only so many building blocks, and there are only so many possible obstacles to cure. The physician’s job is not to “make someone well,” but rather to facilitate the process of healing.
In this guide, Dr. Lauren helps readers recognize which obstacles to a healthy gut they face, how to remove them, and how to supply the specific building blocks they lack so that they can create their own personal path to optimal digestive wellness.
Dr. Lauren Deville is board-certified to practice medicine in the State of Arizona. She received her NMD from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ, and she holds a BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics from the University of Arizona, with minors in Spanish and Creative Writing.
She also loves yoga, piano, and good audiobooks. She writes fiction under a pen name in her spare time.
~ Pinterest ~
“The Holistic Gut Prescription is the most thorough guide to intestinal wellness I’ve seen to date. Readers can learn detailed programs to reverse leaky gut, chronic infections, candida and chronic inflammation. The book also gives deep perspective on how multifaceted the connections between gut health, lifestyle, and mindset are. Highly recommended.” —Alan Christianson, NMD, New York Times bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet
Top Ten List
- Food: Flourless chocolate cake or chocolate ganache cake from Trader Joe’s. Basically anything dark chocolate, though.
- Song: Right now, “Satisfied” from Hamilton: An American Musical.
- Book: Can I cheat and say the whole Harry Potter series
- Television show: Most recently, “Sherlock.”
- Movie: Again, can I cheat and say the whole Harry Potter series?
- Band: Artist maybe? Sara Bareilles
- Sports team: I really don’t care but if you twisted my arm, I’d say New Orleans Saints (a family team)
- City: Norwich, England
- Beverage: either coffee or red wine, depending on the time of day!
- Season: Christmastime!
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page