Inspiration comes from watching way too much Monty Python. The abstract and the absurd way of looking at normal life, not only offers humor, but questions many problems in society in a light-hearted manner. If we can laugh at ourselves, if we can laugh at life, problems do not seem quite so difficult to tackle. In fact, problems are not as complicated as they seem; everything is very simple. If you can laugh at it, write about it and read about it, most likely one would think about it.
Author Jennifer Ott has written several satire fiction, Wild Horses, The Tourist and two non-fiction books Love and Handicapping and Ooh Baby Compound Me! She recently
published, Serenidipidus and Edge of Civilization. She also is the host of the SuperJenius Internet Radio show on Artist First radio Network.
Jennifer Ott lives in Long Beach, California, enjoys the sun, the sand, the surf and lots of Mexican food.
Check out her Social Media Pages:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUgEHa35aDHey0ub75mn2w/videos
Louisa Unger, a young German woman in Post-War World II Germany kills a man in cold blood. Despite her crime, her fate is up to her – give up her countrymen for her freedom. She decides to play the loyalty card and remain in prison.
During the interrogations, Louisa weaves her tale of the events by evading any real information. She relives reuniting with her estranged brother Freddy, falling in love with Kris, a former reconnaissance pilot and learning to fly to a plane. She recounts in fairy tale fashion of monsters cloaked in shadows and lessons learned by incorrigible children.
Seduced into the bliss of romance and flying, Louisa fails to recognize any threat. She grows immersed in the life of a smuggler, a pilot and a lover. It is hard to come back down to earth, when soaring so high.
Make sure you grab your copy today!
Author Top 10
1. Flying – I love to fly. I took flying lessons for research for the book.
3. Spent most of my career in the Fashion Industry.
4. I like making video and book trailers
5. Meditation. I have studied various types of meditation for several years.
6. Listening to Classic rock music. I am a major Beatles fan. I probably would have been one of the crazy Beatle maniacs.
7. Grimms’ Fairytales inspired the “flavor” of the book.
8. When I was young, I visited Amsterdam…the experience offered inspiration for the book.
9. I always make“sound tracks” for each of my books. Music helps me write the emotion of the book.
10. I have a radio show, (The SuperJenius Show on the Artist First Radio Network) where I interview other authors and artists.
And check out all these great blogs
a Rafflecopter giveaway