Natasha Troop Author
The town of Stansbury, Vermont has survived over four hundred years of tragic events. The town survived because otherworldly beings and powerful humans have always controlled the lives of the people willed them to forget each terrible event. As the bloody conflict between those forces has been raging, the people have stopped forgetting. Fear and grief have replaced peaceful ignorance and the powers that be no longer care. In Lakebridge: Autumn, Stansbury will fall.
Natasha grew up in Southern California and currently lives in the Los Angeles area with her spouse, son, daughter and menagerie of pets, including a Basset named Moose and a very overprotective collie dog. What currently surprises her more than anything about her life is how much of it is just sitting there on Google, there for the taking. This scares her more than anything. The Internet never forgets.
- Website: http://www.lakebridgecycle.com/
- Blog: http://stansburyvt.blogspot.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lakebridge-Cycle/197939536908880
- Twitter: @LakebridgeCycle
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4858102.Natasha_Troop