White, Mara: Heights of Desire, Heightsound Series #1
Heights of Desire (Heightsound Series #1)
by Mara White
Publication Date: December 22, 2013
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
A woman who has everything meets a man who can offer her nothing but trouble. They bring each other to a height of desire neither thought possible, but is it enough to overcome the differences that tear them apart?
Kate Champion, a forty-two-year-old, married mother of two, leads an enviable upper class life of luxury. Her comfortable path takes an unexpected detour after a chance encounter at a neighborhood playground.
Jaylee Inoa is a twenty-two-year-old, second generation New York Dominican with close ties to the Heights and the gangs that run them.
Her life of privilege is no match for the code of the streets he navigates with ease. When a crime of the heart leads to a crime in the flesh, how far will she go to redeem him? Can she risk all in her life that is golden for the love of her golden-eyed man?
Heights of Desire is on sale for $.99 during the blog tour!!!
I’m a reader, a writer, and a lover of all things romantic. I’m also a coffee, hot sauce, ink, telenovela, and Bikram Yoga enthusiast. I live in New York City with my husband and two children, and I spend a lot of time on the playground.
10 Random Facts About Mara White
- My maternal great-grandmother was a Titanic survivor. So, if not for her valor on April 14, 1912, (and her ability to row) I wouldn’t be here.
- I’m a lifelong vegetarian and lover and adorerer(er) of all things living!
- I attended both a vocational, agricultural high school in extremely rural Mexico and an Ivy League university.
- I’m a fan of highbrow and lowbrow culture, but find myself not so excited about the stuff in between.
- I’m allergic to garlic- like all good vampires.
- I married my high school sweetheart (we’re still married and he’s still a sweetheart).
- No one can guess my ethnicity but everybody seems to love trying.
- I like to nerd-out on Wikipedia both editing already existing articles and creating new ones.
- I love science, but math makes me cry.
- I can’t drive and I don’t have a license, but I’ll gladly hail you a cab.